Terms of Service
Thank you for visiting www.aturacollective.com which is owned and operated by ATURA Collective (collectively known as ATURA).
Agreement of Terms.
We may modify these terms or any additional terms that apply to services or products, at any time. You should look at the terms regularly. We will post notice of any modifications to these terms on this page and for additional terms, in the applicable document setting out those terms. Changes will become effective from the date and time such revised terms have been posted on the site. If you do not agree to the modified terms, you should discontinue your use of our site.
Use of Our Site.
You may not use our site:
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our submission standards;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We are constantly changing and improving our site. We may add or remove functionalities or features and we may suspend or stop the site altogether, or parts of it, at any time. We may also stop providing the site or parts of it to you or add or create new limits to our site at any time. We do not guarantee that our site will be compatible with all or any hardware and software which you may use. Our site or part of it may be unavailable or inaccessible at any time, for any period.
Whist we endeavour to ensure that our site is secure and free of viruses and other malicious or technologically harmful material, we cannot guarantee that it is. We strongly advise you to protect your computer with regularly updated anti-virus and firewall software and to log-out completely when you finish using our site on a shared computer.
We may suspend or stop providing our site to you if you do not comply with our terms or policies or if we are investigating suspected misconduct. You can stop using our site at any time. You may commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 by your failure to comply with the terms in this section. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and will co-operate with those authorities, including by disclosing your identity to them.
Failure to Comply.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our associated group companies harmless from any liability, loss, claim or expense (including reasonable legal fees) related to your breach of these terms and any submission you provide.
By using our site, you consent to such collection, use and processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
Ownership of This Site and it's Contents.
This Site, including all its Content is protected under applicable intellectual property and other laws, including without limitation the laws of the United States and other countries. All Content and intellectual property rights therein are the property of ATURA or the material is included with the permission of the rights owner and is protected pursuant to applicable copyright and trademark laws.
All content is provided without any representations or warranties of any kind (either implied or express) and is not intended as specific commercial or legal advice. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
We own or license all intellectual property rights in our site and the content published on it. This includes, but is not limited to: the design; layout; look; appearance; graphics and documents on our site, as well as other content such as articles and other text. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. Using our site does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our site or the content that you access. These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used on our site. Do not remove, obscure or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with our site. Except as otherwise provided herein, no Content may be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, modified, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without our express prior written permission.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your own personal reference. You may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. You must always acknowledge us or any identified contributors as the author of material from our site. You must not offer for sale or sell or distribute over any other medium (including distribution by over-the-air television or radio broadcast or distribution on a computer network) the content or any part thereof on our site.
ATURA does not knowingly violate or permit others to violate the copyrights of others. We will promptly remove or disable access to material that we know is infringing or if we become aware of circumstances from which infringing activity is apparent.
Terms of Sale.
- We do not sell products to persons under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you may only purchase products on this Site with authority given by either a parent or guardian.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
- Every order that you place on this Site will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these Terms of Sale. The final details of your order will be listed at the end of the checkout process. Following completion of the checkout process, we will send you an email confirming receipt of your order, detailing the products you have ordered with an order number, and setting forth the shipping address and delivery method for your order. This email is not an order acceptance from us, and your order will not be completed and accepted until we notify you that it has been shipped. Please inform us immediately if there are any errors in your order.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order and/or prevent access to the Site at any time, with or without cause.
- We will take payment from your credit card when we ship your order. If we are unable to supply the product that you have ordered, we will contact you by e-mail or phone, and your credit card will not be charged if the order has not shipped. For information on the returns policy see here.
- We are very careful at ATURA, but sometimes errors occur. The information on this Site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have placed your order). Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to product description, pricing and availability. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you and will do our best to correct any mistakes.
- We reserve the right to change prices and specifications without notice. The price that you pay for any product on this Site will be the price that is displayed on the Site at the final page in the checkout process.
- Note that the price for an item may change from when you first placed it in the shopping cart. Placing an item in your shopping cart does not reserve the price shown at that time. We cannot confirm the price of a product until you have placed the order and reached the ‘confirmed purchase’ stage.
The ATURA name and logos, all product and service names, all graphics, all button icons, and all trademarks, service marks and logos appearing within this Site, unless otherwise noted, are trademarks (whether registered or not), service marks and/or trade dress of ATURA. All other trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks and/or trade dress mentioned, displayed, cited or otherwise indicated within this Site are the property of their respective owners. You are not authorized to display or use the ATURA marks in any manner without our prior written permission. You are not authorized to display or use trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks and/or trade dress of other owners featured within this Site without the prior written permission of such owners. The use or misuse of the ATURA marks or other trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks and/or trade dress or any other materials contained herein, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited.
Third Party Links.
User Comments, Feedback, or Other Submissions.
Although we do not claim ownership of User-Generated Content you post using this Site, the Feedback you provide to us through this Site will be and remain our exclusive property. Your submission of Feedback will constitute an assignment to us of all worldwide rights, title and interests in your Feedback, including all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in your Feedback. We will be entitled to reduce to practice, exploit, make, use, copy, disclose, display or perform publicly, distribute, improve and modify any Feedback you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction. For this reason, we ask that you not send us any Feedback that you do not wish to assign to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service. You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limits of Liability.
We provide our site using a commercially reasonable level of skill but there are certain things that we do not promise about our site.
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, editing, deletion, suspension or discontinuance of this Site.
- You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- In no case shall ATURA Collective, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Service, even if advised of their possibility. Our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- ATURA does not endorse and is not responsible for statements, advice and opinions made by anyone other than authorised ATURA spokespersons. We do not endorse and are not responsible for any statements, advice of opinions contained in user-generated content and such statements, advice and opinions do not in any way reflect the statements, advice and opinions of ATURA.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction.
These Terms of Service May Change.
These Terms of Service are current as of the effective date set forth above. ATURA reserves the right to change these Terms of Service from time to time consistent with applicable laws and principles. These changes will be effective as of the date we post the revised version on this Site. Your continued use of this Site after we have posted the revised Terms of Service constitutes your agreement to be bound by the revised Terms of Service. If at any time you choose not to accept these Terms of Service, you should not use this Site.
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
Should you have any questions regarding these Terms of Service, please contact ATURA through firstname.lastname@example.org